Understanding The Bible
IN HIM - A Reference Study on our Inheritance
1. (1 John 5:20) And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.
2. (Romans 3:26) To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.
3. (Galatians 5:6) For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision avails any thing, nor un-circumcision; but faith which worketh by love.
4. (Ephesians 4:21) If so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus:
5. (1 Thessalonians 4:14) For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
6. (Jude 1:1) Jude, the servant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, to them that are sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ, and called:
7. (John 1:4) In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
8. (John 3:15) That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
9. (John 3:16) For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
10. (John 6:56) He that eateth my flesh, and drinks my blood, dwells in me, and I in him.
11. (John 9:3) Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.
12. (John 15:5) I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abides in me, and I in him, the same brings forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
(Ephesians 1:3) Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
For more information on the concept of being In Christ see this link