Book of Galatians
"The Fruit of the Spirit - The Antithesis of the Law"
INTRODUCTION TO THE
Reference Collection, Edited by Ray
AncientPath.net Bible Studies: Jim Deering,
Kendzierski Reference Collection:
Ray Kendzierski, AncientPath.net
I. Introduction: The Rightness of Paul's Gospel, 1:1-10
II. Justification by Faith Defended: Paul's Authority,
III. Justification by Faith Explained: Paul's Gospel,
IV. Justification by Faith Applied: Paul's Ethics,
V. Conclusion: The Substance of Paul's Introduction,
THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT
THE ANTI-THESIS OF THE LAW
- Its only hay !
- The Law of Moses - THE LAW
- The Law of the Gentiles - A LAW UNTO
- The Law of the Spirit - SLAVERY TO THE
CHARACTER OF GOD
- The Problem: A Stiff Necked People
That Choose To Worship The Law And Not The Law Maker. See the whole problem
in terms of "A LAW UNTO THEMSELVES."
- Review of Galatians
- Galatians 1:1-2:21 - "The
Identification of a Problem"
- Key Verses 2:20 + 2:21
- "The Christian life is the outliving
of the indwelling Christ"
- "To mingle law with grace in
justification frustrates grace."
- Galatians 3:1-22 - "The
Refinement of a Problem"
- Key Verses 3:10-11
- "The person under law-works is under
the curse of the law."
- Galatians 3:23-6:18 - "The
Answer for This Problem"
- Key Verses 4:4-6 + 5:1-26
- "The believer is redeemed from under
- "Characteristics displayed in the
life of a Christian justified by faith alone."
- "Sanctification is through the
Spirit, not the law.